Saturday, December 18, 2010

I can't believe I missed the whole thing

My professor warned me. She said, don't wait until the last minute to pull together your recollections of the course, and the things you learned. Make an entry every week, while it is fresh, and you can get it done quickly and easily. And yet, here I am, on the last day of the course pulling together my recollections of the course and the things that I learned.

As I write this, I can visualize my professor's jaw dropping, then her head falling down to hit the keyboard with a mixture of thumping and clicking sounds. It is the sound of exasperation. Susan, please accept my apologies. Great intentions, but poor follow through on my part.

I know that the resulting blog will not be as good, nor perhaps as fresh, and I will miss some of the subtle remembrances of the learning, but I will finish the task I started. And I will learn further from this exercise, that I need to improve my time management skills to include something other than deadline scheduled activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment